Local Government Community Engagement Census NOW CLOSED

A very heart felt thank you very very very much to everyone who took the time to complete the Local Government Community Engagement Census on behalf of their council over the past few weeks. A big thanks also to those who assisted in getting the word out.

The response was considerably better than expected. Such surveys usually fetch response rates of around 25% but thanks to the responses of 174 local governments in Qld, NSW, SA and Vic, we reached a staggering 49.43%.

I would also like to apologise to anyone who felt pestered as I did adopt a bit of a squeaky wheel strategy with this one!

Now to crunch the data and elicit some interesting findings!